~~ qiirLspower ~~ do you have enouqh PoweR ?!  
 
  FoRum 01.10.2026 22:16 (UTC)
   
 


Hiier könnt ihr über verschiedene Themen dikutiieren !! ViieL spaß ! <3

FoRum - Cyprus Ride Planning

Du befindest dich hier:
FoRum => Ideen => Cyprus Ride Planning

<-Zurück

 1 

Weiter->


FrankHG (Gast)
24.09.2026 14:06 (UTC)[zitieren]
I’m trying to estimate my transportation needs before travelling rather than dealing with every journey once I arrive. Some trips will be short, while others may involve travelling between different parts of the island. What information would you compare when planning taxi rides in Cyprus?
Edward Evans (Gast)
24.09.2026 14:17 (UTC)[zitieren]
The distance between two places on my itinerary looked manageable on the map, but once I considered the heat and the amount of time available, walking there no longer seemed sensible. I decided to arrange a car and used paphos taxi for the journey. I entered the pickup location and destination, selected the time and checked the fare before confirming. That last part was useful because I knew the transportation cost in advance instead of having to guess it. When I got into the car, I could immediately forget about navigation and concentrate on the plans waiting at the other end. The vehicle was air-conditioned, and there was enough space for my bag, so the ride was comfortable. I also liked that I could book the trip online rather than searching for a taxi on the street. The journey itself was straightforward, and I arrived without having to make any connections. Later I looked at the other routes available through the service and noticed that it also handles longer journeys between cities. That could be useful for someone who wants to travel from Paphos towards Limassol, Nicosia or Ayia Napa without renting a car. I did not need that on this particular day, but it gave me another idea for the rest of my Cyprus trip. For me, the service worked best as something I could use when a particular journey was inconvenient to make on foot or by bus.

Antworten:

Dein Nickname:

 Schriftfarbe:

 Schriftgröße:
Tags schließen



Themen gesamt: 1405
Posts gesamt: 5770
Benutzer gesamt: 13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Don't copy my styLe ..oiidah
  niie diie ZaiiT verqessen
  Über miich
HalLo . Ich bin diie CaRRy . MiR qehöRt diiese Paqe .. :D . Ich hoffe siie qefälLt euch pLz machts qästeBucheiinträqe Bin verrückt nach : SchoqqooLade <3 myner BaByKaTze ~~ L e a ~~ <333 mynen Friiendz <333 FamiiLiieh <3333 und soo waiiTer :D <33 CaRRy
  Do you have enouqh Power ?
Wir werDen es sehn miiT nem kLaiinem Test !! :D (foLqt in Kürze) <33
HeuTe waRen schon 1585 Besucher (3272 Hits) heRe